Friday, March 23, 2012

let me introduce myself.

okay, so the post below was just part of the beginning, getting stuff out of the way, setting up the new blog, whatever. anyways, that's what i've been doing the past week or so- i haven't just been ignoring it all. now that i think i've got it all set up, i will begin posting and start by saying a small bit about myself, intentions for the blog, and all that kind of stuff.

-number one. i like doing my hair and make up, picking out clothes, and things like that. getting ready, in my opinion, is the best part of going out and doing something.
-number two. along with that, i plan on making this a personal beauty blog. i'll show you my style likes and dislikes, things i try, and tips and tricks i find useful.
-number three. my life gets kinda crazy and busy at times, so i apologize if i don't post as often as i'd like to (:
-number four. i tend to bake a lot, so if i find a completely delicious recipe, i just might share it.
-last one, number five. since i listen to music all the time, the page labeled music on top will be what i've been listening to recently. it probably won't be all "current" music, but oh wellllll.

if you want to know anything else, you can ask me or look in the about me tab above. i hope you follow me and that the blog won't disappoint.

liv. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment