Wednesday, April 11, 2012

wavy hair tutorial.



Okay, this is after a long day so you can see how it holds throughout.

I did a tutorial video the other day (it's my first one, so don't make too much fun of it) but it's for this wavy kinda look. I curl my hair all the time, because it is actually faster for me to do that in the morning. I kinda curl my hair in a weird way when I'm waving it and get a lot of questions on how I do it, so I made a video. It's super easy, and I hope you enjoy!




In the video I have my what were 18" Remy Euronext Extensions in. They're probably about 15 inches now, and the ends are awful, but I refuse to get a new set because my hair is pretty much that length- just super thin, so it doesn't look quite as long. Also, I apologize for the length and transitions of the video. I lost my good video editor awhile back and haven't been able to re-install it yet...

As always, have a great week. Let me know how it goes if you try the tutorial! Thanks for watching.

p.s.- I updated the music page, so go check out some awesome songs I just got!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment