Monday, June 18, 2012

my favorite trends: oversized sunglasses


Always loved 'em, probably always will. I can never spend too much on sunglasses because my having to buy new ones every year due to scratches and other sunglasses' mishaps never fails. Forever 21 is my go to for these because you can spend $15 and get three pairs or more. My favorite part about wearing huge sunglasses is the fact that doing your makeup is completely optional because they cover half your face anyways. A perfect solution for lazy summer days. 

Do you have a favorite trend for this summer? Let me know!
liv.


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I have a thing for giant sunglasses as well. Since 2004, I have bought pair after pair. Currently I have five, which is a very low number. Though I have a four-year-old and he likes to make them come apart.
    I really enjoy your blog. :)

    -Lacie Rose
    http://lacierose-rainbowsandsunshine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete