Thursday, June 28, 2012

upcoming diy.


I have already started the process of redoing my room and my sister's room. There is currently a coat of paint on each room and myself. Awesome. But, what this means for you is that I'm going to have plenty of diy projects (for YOU) that I'm going to share right on here.These will include, but are not limited to:


  • a chalkboard wall
  • wall decor
  • bulletin board projects
  • a really cool couch
  • and possibly some candles
and since I'll be getting my license relatively soon (as scary as it sounds), I'll probably make one of these in the near future as well...
  • fabric keychain
SO, check back here to find out about all these adventures. I'm gone the 5th-15th, though so hopefully I'll have one or two up before then!

Have an idea for me? Let me know! I'd love to try it out.

liv.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment