Friday, June 1, 2012

oh, hi. sorry.





Yes, it has been a very long while since I've been here. Yes, I sort of took a silent vow to stay off here until the end of the school year. Yes, while we are still on the subject, I am still in school and have two days left of exams until I am finally free from freshman year. (How's that for an alliteration, English exam?) And finally, yes, I broke my vow. Oh well.

I just wanted to update you to let you know that I am so looking forward to summer. Shocked? Yeah, you shouldn't be. I've been working on overload these past couple weeks and my brain is beyond fried.I do have good news though, for me anyways, and sort of for you, because guess what! I got my new clothes, which means very near future- as in, first week of summer, will be a haul post, and let me tell you, I am pretty excited about all this stuff. And coming soon will be a jeans to shorts tutorial... without looking, well, trashy, because I've been perfecting my skills in that area lately as well. I updated my music page also, so be sure to check that out. I think The Workday Release just might be one of my new all time favorites with so many fantastic songs.

And finally, some pretty summer pictures to end my post and motivate me to finish out the school year...

C8772fc8aa1211e18cf91231380fd29b_7_large
so, so, so ready for summer!
Tumblr_m4x46oxfmw1rr7g6fo1_500_large
yes, i'd also love to go to the beach this summer, but i don't think it's happening.

summer photos from weheartit.com

I have some pretty exciting things planned for this summer. What about you?
Also, if anybody has a clue where some cute swimsuits are, hit me up. I am in desperate need of a new one and have had a crazy time trying to find one!

liv.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment