Sunday, May 6, 2012

prom and pretty weather.

To make up for the lack of pictures in my last post, I have about a million in this one. My internet was down for about a week. Right when I have some projects due for school, of course. Ha. But these past few weekends have been pretty busy compared to my usual sit around and do nothing weekends. 

Last weekend was prom, and that was crazy. I learned I was going three days before. three. days. Give a girl a little notice, right? Everything all came together anyways and it was a fun time.


My hair- thank you, Hannah.

I really loved the back of this dress!


This weekend one of my friends came over and we took some pictures in this pretty woods behind my house. Another fun time! 




                                                                                 one with my lovely sister

Also, I should be ordering some new clothes here pretty soon, so I hope to be doing my first "haul" post in the near future :)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment