Sunday, July 22, 2012

lauren conrad jewelry.

     I had planned on posting before/between my mini vacations, but as it turns out we had a huge power outage for about five days and when I got back, my internet had went down, so I was not able to. The good news is that I was able to get all my diy projects in.. The final list of projects I'll be posting about in the future include some wall art, an interesting way to arrange pictures, coffee bean candles, a pallet couch, and possibly an easy no sew pillow cover tutorial.
     Now, since the above mentioned items have absolutely nothing to do with this post title, I might have you wondering if I'll ever stop rambling and get to the point and/or what I have to say about Lauren Conrad's jewelry line. The answer to the first question is yes, eventually. Now onto question two...
     As you probably know, and if you don't you should, Lauren Conrad has an awesome collection at Kohl's of clothes, shoes, and jewelry. I finally checked it out and you will not believe how much I wish I could have just bought it all right then and there. I did end up purchasing two pieces of jewelry.





See what I mean? So cute. Now all I need is the rest of her jewelry. and clothes. and shoes. Well, looks like I'll need a job to go along with that. And that's all for now, have a great week.

liv.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment